Winner Dutch X-Factor - Hallelujah

• Ok.. I just watched this live on tv.. And I had to share… WOW!!

It's the Dutch winner of X-Factor (sort of Idols..)

[yt]Vt0H_-rTg1k[/yt]

Non-live version:

[yt]bs624W-KIU4[/yt]

It's amazing how fast those things are online 😃

• WOW…really great...thanks for posting that...btw, one of my all time favourite songs. 😃

I only wish I could understand what the judges said...

• She is very good:D
    The winner of the X-Factor here released that song as her first single when she won.

• @basi:

She is very good:D
    The winner of the X-Factor here released that song as her first single when she won.

Same here.. weird.. 😃

• Beautiful! Though she sang in English, I wish I knew what the judges said too. Who was the lady in the audience - her mom? She looks so proud!

Thanks for sharing - this was wonderful.

• Beautiful version of one of the finest songs every written. Thanks for sharing

• @Duke:

Beautiful! Though she sang in English, I wish I knew what the judges said too. Who was the lady in the audience - her mom? She looks so proud!

Thanks for sharing - this was wonderful.

Ok, the judges say something like this:

Blond: crying because Lisa sang great and did a great version of this song and because this was the last performance..
    and good for her she practiced her signature.. Because she will definitely has to sign a record deal..

other woman: her all time favorite song. She was scared Lisa couldn't sing it with real emotions.. but she did great..

male judge (coach for this week.. she had another judge as coach, but he's in Russia performing himself..): It's great for us judges to have discoved such a great talent. It's always great to listen to you. You gave me goose bumps and brought tears to my eyes.. he thinks it's not sensational, but sensationally sensational 😃

And yes, the woman in the audience is her mom.. In this video you can see how happy she was when her daughter won (video of Lisa singing after she won.. even better than the first time she sang it.. :D)

[yt]190nmJ2Eh70[/yt]

Suggested Topics