• At the market, I got three fish heads again (salmon)

Hailey doesn't like it, she's a real lady and she don't want to get her face dirty..

Meet Sal 😃

Shall I use my paw???

Yes, otherwise he may run away!!!!

Hello Sal, May I eat you?

MMMMMM you're tasty!

Well, I'm gonna eat his eye first, so he won't stare at me like this..

Don't mess with me Sal!

Meet Sally, Buana likes her..

Wow Sally, you're so nice and fresh!

Chewing on the flippers… 😃

When Buana get fish, he's in heaven!

Oooo Sally… Oooo Sally...

Open up girl!

The perfect jaws to eat fresh meat with bones!

They don't want to get their lips too dirty… hahahaha

• Yuk Yuk Yuk!!!!!

Looks like Buana enjoyed it though!!

• I bet it was DELICIOUS !!!
    Great series Kim !:)
    Hope to see you all soon

• Looks yummy!! (if you like fish heads :D)

Tillo is jealous! 😉

• GAAK, GAAK, GAAK - IK! My husband is a fisherman and he knows if he brings whole fish home instead of the fillets, there will be major barfing around here! Do our dogs really like them? Eeeewwwww! But if B's do eat them, maybe Shaye can go fishing with him next time and they can both just enjoy the fish heads! Bleahhhh!

• Good for the B, but that fish breath. Oh, and wash your paws before you come in the house please.

• @nobarkus:

Good for the B, but that fish breath. Oh, and wash your paws before you come in the house please.

hahaha The first hours, their face smells like fish….

Don?t hug them the first hours... hahaha

• By the way your B has a beautiful coat! My red had a beautiful coat especially in the summer.

• Why is the fish's name Sally?

• @Quercus:

Why is the fish's name Sally?

I guess.. it's a female Salmon.. 😃

• Kinda like Charley the tuna from Chicken-of-the-SEA commercials.

• nice, Ill be getting my B some when hes old enough to eat that.

btw, does that substitute a meal?

• @nobarkus:

By the way your B has a beautiful coat! My red had a beautiful coat especially in the summer.

Thanks!!! He?s almost fully in fur again, he just lost his winter coat 😃

@Quercus:

Why is the fish's name Sally?

hihi It's a Salmon, So one I called Sal and the other one Sally! (like Janneke said :D)

@Danny:

nice, Ill be getting my B some when hes old enough to eat that.

btw, does that substitute a meal?

It's possible, but you have to know very good how you make such a meal complete. Only a fish head has too small ammount of ingredients to be a complete meal.
    You have to complete that with chicken, bones, and other meat.

We give raw fish heads, hare, rabbit, chicken etc for a nice treat and some chewing exercise (they don't have their powerfull jaws for fun hahaha)

We wanted to BARF totally, and buy al different sort of meat and give that in the best combination so it will be a good and complete meal.
    But our fridge is too small to have that big ammount of fresh meat.
    So we searched for a food that already is complete and has the closest quality to BARF.
    Those are big frozen sausages with Barf, already complete.
    The dogs like it so much, we started 3years ago with Buana and since, that's what we feed our dogs.
    It's not that cheap, One sausage costs 4.65 in Us dollars and we give one sausage a day. We always buy 14 sausages of one kilogram for two weeks.

I don't know if there's someting like a complete Barf dinner in your country.
    Always look good at the ingredients, in Holland there are very much other choises (that say to be as good as real Barf, but if I look at the ingriedients and ammount, I see there missing mostly some things..)

• Oh, duh…some how I missed that you said it was Salmon...though I could have figured it out from looking at the fish!

I will blame my lack of cleverness on lack of sleep 🙂

• @Quercus:

Oh, duh…some how I missed that you said it was Salmon...though I could have figured it out from looking at the fish!

I will blame my lack of cleverness on lack of sleep 🙂

Thats always the best excuse… especialy with some B?s around

• @Buana:

Thats always the best excuse… especialy with some B?s around

Oh, the Bs are NOTHING compared to the 10 month old twin boys….ugh...who are teething....yawn...

• @Quercus:

Oh, the Bs are NOTHING compared to the 10 month old twin boys….ugh...who are teething....yawn...

:eek: sssttt i'm pregnant myself!!! They told me, kids sleep most of the time!!! 😃

• _Fish heads, fish heads, rolly-poly fish heads… Fish heads, fish heads... Eat 'em up... Yum!!!:rolleyes:
    _
    Anybody else ever heard this song on "Sesame Street" many years ago???😕

• @Buana:

:eek: sssttt i'm pregnant myself!!! They told me, kids sleep most of the time!!! 😃

yeah….sure they do 😉

• Thanks for sharing the pictures – I never thought to keep the fish heads when I'm fishing myself. Stupid me. Are inland lake fish just as good as ocean fish?

Suggested Topics