Sunshine and a little show training

• Nice and calm, lying in the garden…

They loved it

His belly have to be brindle as well, he thinks… hahaha

My beautiful pair…

He's so sweet

He! Spaik! What you're doing??

Sure.. we fit in the hammock together!!!!

Buana all wrinkled up! 😃

Practise with Daddy 😃

He likes it to show!

He thinks he's gerogeous hahaha

yes, we think he's pretty and sweet

And our Buana, he always thinks he's the king 😃

My boy….

Digger…

Look at his hind leg, it looks like the brindle is coming of hahahaha

And our Baby girl Hailey..

No matter how big she is, she's our baby

She likes to catch a cookie!

• Very nice photos and boys 🆒….and also baby podenco 😃 .
    Photos with boys in hammock are sooo funny :D!

• Love the pictures!! Gorgeous boys (and girl!!) and they look so happy in the sun 😃

• Wonderful pictures! Poor Buana looks like an accordian!

Pat

• Lovely pics and lovely dogs! They are sooo beautiful

• Great pics! Your pups look wonderful! Is that a showleash around Haileys neck? Have you got plans to show her?

• Chafuko always reminds me of my B. Similar build and coloring (both brindle). As always, beautiful photos. 😃

• She is a great dog. As I look at other Basenjis, she looks a little different. Her tail is not as curly as others. She is a very affectionate dog.
    attachment_p_69824_0_mvc-012f.jpg

• Great photos, your boys are very masculine and strong-looking, and Hailey looks lovely. Everyone had a good time in the sunshine.

• I am just totally and thoroughly in love with Chafuko!

• @Janneke:

Great pics! Your pups look wonderful! Is that a showleash around Haileys neck? Have you got plans to show her?

Yes thats her showleash 😃
    Well, we have plans to show her, she likes it to practise and she get so much better in shape since we have her.
    She only has trouble with touching by other people, thats someting we're working on now, if she's gonna like it, we think we try a clubmatch to see of she lika a whole show!

@BasenjiDiva:

Wonderful pictures! Poor Buana looks like an accordian!
    hahahaha yes! it's a shame he doesn't work proper… He yodels... he can't make an accordian sound! hahaha

Pat

@MacPack:

Great photos, your boys are very masculine and strong-looking, and Hailey looks lovely. Everyone had a good time in the sunshine.

Thanks a lot! the love the sun.. and after a long cold winter it's so nice to enjoy the sun!

@AndrewnShango:

I am just totally and thoroughly in love with Chafuko!

😃 Thanks!!! We love him soo much, he's our little joker… 😃
    His caracter is also very nice, he is very playful and get every dog to play and every people to hug him hahaha

Yesterday, I changed his wegpage. We're going to test him in a few weeks (we hope we can get an appointment soon) for his Hips(HD), his Theroid, HA and his eyes.
    Both parents tested free for fanconi but we're tinking about testing both boys also.
    And then, if there are breeders interested for Chafuko as stud, maybe he can be a daddy! (it's a shame, in Holland the breeders are so weird, they just won't take a not-breeders stud as our boys, out of principles... sigh...)

Suggested Topics