• Hi, my names Lianne and I live in the uk. I have 2 children Phoebe aged 6 and Dylan who is nearly 5, 2 dogs, Roxy 12 year old rottweiler and Alfie 4 month old 3-legged mini daschund x mini jack russell, 3 horses - Ace, Annabelle & Figi, we also have a corn snake.

I am hopefully going to become the proud owner of a Basenji possible late 2009 early 2010 when the next litters are born. Ive wanted one for so long!!!

Really look forward to meeting you all and getting to know everyone and chatting Basenjis 🙂

• Hello and welcome to the forum:D
    Nice to see someone else from the UK here:D

• Hi and Welcome!

Im from the UK too and have recently bought my very first basenji who is called Maya. I can honestly say she has been a joy to own so far, the best decision i've made 😃

Jess

• Welcome to our group. Do you have a breeder that you are working with?

• so far only found 1 breeder planning a litter at the end of this year and thats Dencas aka tracey holmes, am i kinda on her waiting list been told to contact her again in october.

• Tracey is lovely:D I presume it is Delilah that she is breeding.She had the uncle to my male until he sadly passed away at the end of last year:(

• Welcome to the forum!! 🙂

• Hi and welcome to the forum

I am also in the UK, are you planning on showing your basenji or will it be just a pet?

I have 4 basenjis and am currently looking after my daughters 2 also. Perhaps we will see you at a show, even if its only to come and meet us all?

• with my first Basenji it will be purely pet, but im hopefully going to look at showing in the future. i will hopefully be attending some shows this year to meet owners and there dogs, if there is one near enough for me to get to, unfortunatly at the moment i dont drive 😞

• heres my 2 doggies

Alfie

Roxy

Roxy & Phoebe

• Aww they look lovely, love the last pic:DHopefully see you around maybe at a show in the future then:D

• Hello & welcome from Canada. Nice to have you here. Good luck with your future dog

G

Suggested Topics