Skip to content

Hi all

Member Introductions
  • .Hi All
    Read the invite and joined. See a few folks I know. I live in Indianapolis and have my own pack of 13 and I also do rescue for the breed and also for the Shiba Inu which is basically like a hairy brother and sister. I have had Bs since 1976 and can't imagine life without them.
    Keath & The Indy B500 Gang

  • Hey Keath! How are you doing?!

Suggested Topics

  • Hi All

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Oh my goodness how cute!
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    A tired Basenji?!!! Joking apart, I agree with the previous posts. It is really important that she doesn't get something for nothing as Wizard advises make her work for it. Welcome to the Forum to you,Teagan and the others.
  • Hi!

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Welcome and your dog is very pretty and looks so happy. Full or half who cares they steal your heart. Have fun. Rita Jean
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    S
    I should have added a laugh or smile. sorry, cute photo
  • Hi Hi from Australia

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    18k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Okay I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to post my first picture. This is all new to me and I would like to post a picture of my 2 basenjis.
  • Hi All

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied