• Wow great photos everyone has.
    The Barkless would make a super cool car sticker!

• Houston

Yes I agree I want a Barkless Dog sticker too, maybe we should see if they can be made..
    I have to of course put Otis' pics in

Basenjimamma

• Funny how they can go from so proud & Regal to a complete clown!

• Does this count as an Obama Pose??? This is Nakura & Benji enjoying some rare Scottish sunshine.

ps Can anyone tell me how I get to include my pics in the post rather than just as attachments?? ie like the posts before me.
    attachment_p_73033_0_obama-pose.jpg

• @Benkura:

Does this count as an Obama Pose??? This is Nakura & Benji enjoying some rare Scottish sunshine.

ps Can anyone tell me how I get to include my pics in the post rather than just as attachments?? ie like the posts before me.

You copy the IMG Code under your image in your hosting account that starts with ![](, then paste it in your post

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/Fenderbird/Basenjis/lick.jpg[/img])

• @Benkura:

Does this count as an Obama Pose??? This is Nakura & Benji enjoying some rare Scottish sunshine.

Def. an Obama pose!

To get your pic like this:

You have to put at the end and ![](in front of the link.)

• @Janneke:

Def. an Obama pose!

To get your pic like this:

You have to put at the end and ![](in front of the link.

Sorry, I must be thick. I don't understand at all. I'm fairly new to all this forum stuff!! :o How do I create the link. I have my pics stored in my computer and I have been adding as attachments. I can see the button for insert link but what do I do now? 😕)

• What you need to do is start a free file sharing account at a place like Photobucket.com. They are a place you store your images at and when you paste the code the picture is linked to the page.

• @Benkura:

Sorry, I must be thick. I don't understand at all. I'm fairly new to all this forum stuff!! :o How do I create the link. I have my pics stored in my computer and I have been adding as attachments. I can see the button for insert link but what do I do now? 😕

you can upload your pics on a website like photobucket (www.photobucket.com). If you do this, your picture will get a link. You can copy it in your thread with the IMG codes in front and at the back.

This picture got it's link because it's on the forum. You can find the link under 'properties' (right click with the mouse on the picture). That's why I could make it larger.

So I think.. the best thing to do is uploading the pics to a site like photobucket..

• Thanks guys for the help. I'll arrange a photobucket account and post lots of pics for everyone to see. 🙂

Suggested Topics