Skip to content

Looking for breeders around SE Michigan

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    tanzaT
    @morsesa - Your post for price is way out of date... both for the pup and travel. Please update before posting. Thanks
  • Looking for puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    1 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    @tanza yes, but Lovebird of the Congo, sadly, only had one litter and then succumbed to a car racing on country lanes so we never knew if she would come in in Autumn next time around. I always figure to get a rest through end of March to May/June from entering litters born during our winter into the d/b before the Australians start whelping and registering their 'winter' litters, born in our summer - sorry electrician working and he turned the power off at the mains . . . where was I ? OK, back on again. Some revert, some don't. Again, its the rich tapestry of Life With Basenjis !
  • Looking for a breeder in Texas

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    @lkjellander - Terry is listed at www.basenji.org. Also there is Brenda Cassell, Signet Basenjis in Ft. Worth.
  • Looking for reputable breeder in Ohio

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    18k Views
    nikolitakN
    @DebraDownSouth thank you! I actually found my Leo's breeder and she has another breeder she knows that she is referring me too! I hope it works out!
  • Looking for a Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    @nomrbddgs: I did find a lady for you, unfortunately, Luther is sick and has taken a turn for the worse recently, so that meeting was cancelled even before I could tell you. I haven't found anyone else remotely close. Sorry!!! Thanks very much! We greatly appreciate your help. Let us know if you hear of any other Saskatchewan Basenjis for us to meet!
  • Looking for Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    44
    0 Votes
    44 Posts
    31k Views
    S
    If funds are an issues, you can do what I used to do before BRAT came along. Find out the vet of the family your placing him with, have the family pay you for your expenses and then take the dog to the new familys vet for the surgery to be fixed. Drop the dog off the day of the surgery and then new owners pu the dog. They get to pay the bill. That makes sure the dog is fixed, sets up a new vet record for the new dog in the family, and you don't have to pay anything out of pocket. Mostly, you know the surgery WILL BE DONE. Thanks for making sure he is fixed before rehoming. That is so important.