Skip to content

Tillo pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Halloween Pic

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    @Chealsie508: I love that both of them are looking right at the camera!! As soon as Oak sees the camera he does everything he can to avoid it! You know my B/mix does the same thing. As soon as he sees me with the camera he stops doing what he was doing and stands at my legs, turning away from the camera.
  • More Aoide (and a pic of Tillo ;))

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Tillo…. even I have to say that Kipawa comes second to Tillo for handsomeness. Tillo will always be Kipawa's idol. As for little Miss Aoide, words just can't describe... :)
  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Pics of my Scarlett

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So, so cute..
  • Some pics of Thabo

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    Forever AmberF
    He is beautiful I also was struck by his eyes just love the color.
  • More pics of this weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    I love your pictures, they are always so wonderful and I love how socialized Tillo is, he's such a great boy OMG this has to be the worlds biggest tennis ball LMAO [image: 8851956_orig.jpg]