• Hello ~

My name is Paula. I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida with my husband and 2 sons. We are owned by 3 red/white basenjis: Benjie is 14 yrs, Congo is 7 yrs and HoBie is 8 yrs. I have been active in Basenji Rescue (BRAT) for over 5 years.

I look forward to connecting with existing friends and making new friends here at Basenji Forums.

Baroos and tummyrubs to all!

Paula

• Hi Paula!

Any help for me for a local breeder here in Florida? I am in the West Palm Beach area.

• Paula,
    So glad I found you. We have one Basenji that we just adopted from the SPCA. He is 6 1/2 months and very adorable. We were hoping to meet other owners and get help with trainers in our area. Hope to hear from you:)
    Terri

@Pawla:

Hello ~

My name is Paula. I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida with my husband and 2 sons. We are owned by 3 red/white basenjis: Benjie is 14 yrs, Congo is 7 yrs and HoBie is 8 yrs. I have been active in Basenji Rescue (BRAT) for over 5 years.

I look forward to connecting with existing friends and making new friends here at Basenji Forums.

Baroos and tummyrubs to all!

Paula

• Hey Paula, welcome! glad you found us.

• Paula's post was from 2006, not sure if she is still here.

• Hi Paula, Welcome at the forum!

• hi Pawla (cute nick-name!). A big welcome to you and all of your family. And thanks for the 5 years of basenji rescue work.

Suggested Topics