• @YodelDogs:

Pretty babies! I do so love the black and whites!

Me too! I love them all and I wouldn't trade Cory and Jayden for any other dog but those little black and white puppies are so adorable. I told Larry just last night….We need a complete set! His reply: Have you lost your mind!!! :eek:

Pat

• It was a long day yesterday driving down to the Chicago area (~4 h each way) and back to see the puppies but it was totally worth it. I was glad I got to see them at that age (~4 weeks) because the next time I am able to go see them is when I pick the girl up on Feb 28th. It was also nice to see the interaction of the mother with the puppies. I've never really been around a litter of young puppies before so it was amazing to watch how attentive the mother was the 2 h I was there. But I can tell she is totally going to be ready for a break in a week or so.

Here are a few pictures from the day. I think I got all four of them in there somewhere. It was hard to keep track, they were all over the place.

Not exactly sure which one this is. This pup is definitely going to be a camera hog. 🙂

This is Girl 2. She's jockeying for alpha dog at the moment.

This is Girl 3. She is really sweet. I know I shouldn't get attached to one quite yet but right now I hope she is the one I get.

The puppies liked to sleep under the chair.

Here is the boy. He is a sweetheart too.

• Thank you for sharing - I so miss my puppy fix - it's been 6 years since I've had a litter of basenjis at MIJOKR - doesn't seem that long but poof - time flies.

• @dmcarty:

Thank you for sharing - I so miss my puppy fix - it's been 6 years since I've had a litter of basenjis at MIJOKR - doesn't seem that long but poof - time flies.

Are Podengo puppies still in the future? I'm sure they'd be just as cute.

• Nemo… too cute, thanks for sharing, and like dmcarty... I really miss having pups too!!! While I have co-bred a couple of litters, it has been 9 yrs since I had a litter here at the house.

• Darling photos, thank for sharing.

• Aaah.. those sleepy puppies under the chair…!! CUTE!!

• Here are some stacked pictures of the puppies - one of which I will be getting at the end of the month. This puppy will be joining me in the first time adventure of showing. From this perspective, I'm leaning toward Girl 1 and 3. I'm curious to hear opinions.

Girl 1, side view

Girl 1, front view

Girl 2, side view

Girl 2, front view

Girl 3, side view

Girl 3, front view

• From the pictures, I would lean towards Girl 3

• They are all absolutely adorable 🙂

• Oh it's such a pity that we don't have B/W here in Belgium !! I LOOOVE them ! Maybe in France ???

• Wahoo! Unless things change on Saturday, I will be getting Girl #3. Her call name is going to be Zoni. I'm not sure if the registered name has been settled on yet, but I'll find that out this weekend. Here are the latest pictures. I hope my flight home isn't delayed on Friday so I can get back down to Chicago that night. 😃 😃 😃

• I love her!! My first basenji was a splithead too, I fell in love with him when I first saw him. I hope we get to see a lot more of her.

Pardon my ignorance but can you only have two dogs because you live in a town or is it the state?

• Congrats Clay!!! She's super cute! :D:D Hope the flight on Friday works out and please post pics when you bring her home!

What is the background on the name Zoni? Just curious.

• @moetmum:

I love her!! My first basenji was a splithead too, I fell in love with him when I first saw him. I hope we get to see a lot more of her.

Pardon my ignorance but can you only have two dogs because you live in a town or is it the state?

I love the term "split head"…I've never heard it before, but knew instantly what you mean. I've seen some b's that are way more split head than this little black girl and it always amuses me. 😃

• I'm so glad you are getting girl 3, she is so pretty and stacks well… and Zoni is such a cute name!:D

• She very pretty! Congrats! Keep those pictures coming 🙂

• She is lovely, it will be neat to see her with her new dog family members.

• WooHoo…. congrats, she is very, very cute

• Oh soo cute!!!! I do just love little puppy feet an noses. 😛

Suggested Topics