Skip to content

Future Puppy Pictures

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Is my puppy a Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    W
    @tanza well on the DOB vaccine certificate, she actually write August 2016. Thank you @annlorimer .. Yes he is super cute.. The vet actually said he probably will be a medium size. @DebraDownSouth .. He grows taller right now .. And jumps higher.. I actually have another picture of him, his other brother/sister and possibly his parent. his probably mother is actually large size. The owner didn't want the puppy and post it online offering adoption. And sent him away to my home. Well he actually said that the mother/father is a mix rottweiler and husky. My vet said it probably mix with husky. ![alt text]([image: 1479464893580-img_1072.jpg] image url)
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Love these little doggies.
  • Puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    awwwwwwww! so cute!
  • Pictures of Kenzie

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    Kenzie is very cute. When I first saw his face, except for color, I thought he looks like my Duke; profile and expression. Their muzzles are bit long and have the same shape. These are very nice pictures. Glad you shared - thanks. I'm sure Duke is a mix, and no dog smell with him either. A double blessing!
  • Old Puppy pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    17k Views
    MantisM
    wow, super cute!
  • First Puppy Picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Now that's different. I too, have only seen human sonograms. How interesting. Looking forward to seeing the pup(s) upon arrival.