Skip to content

This dog obviously has NO Basenji in him!!

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Would you marry your basenji?

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    MacPack: Yes, I know bestiality isn't illegal here - how stupid, and they did mention that on the radio. Also, the whole gang probably would platonically marry Topper, he is such a dear. My Shaye would REALLY like to marry Topper.
  • Country Dog or City Dog?

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    My boarding kennel here has that outside the building too. same type of setup. Here in Oklahoma also.
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.
  • Basenji in a commercial

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    There is a commonly used dog in TV and commercials that is either a Rat Terrier, or a corgi/terrier/basenji/chi mix….I have seen in on law and order, and some other more recent commercials...might be that one. Or it could be a real B...I haven't seen either of the ones mentioned.