Skip to content

A new past-time for Rocky: Chasing waves.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Chase game

    Show Off Your Dog
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    19k Views
    B
    Trying to get attention, your Basenji is bored & wants to play.
  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    R
    Thank you Debra. Sayblee is a very good looking dog and I love the way adult Basenjis bodies fill out as adults. I like how the brown goes down her legs too giving the appearance of white socks. I will definitely keep your words in mind should I see any signs of aggression forming as he matures. I can only pray I luck out and he continues to get along well.
  • New addition

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    wizardW
    I'll try to get more pictures - my camera is old and he tends to come to me when he sees it so all the pictures end up blurry. And I'm still waiting for the "two are easier than one" part ;) How do you work on training one when the other sees treats being given out or take them for a walk when each wants to go a different (opposite) way? Oh wait, it is easy when they are napping :D
  • New Rescue!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    MacPackM
    Glad you posted, I was thinking about you today, hoping all was OK.
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • New to the forum

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack. Tell us more about yourselves (and we are addicted to pictures so have your people work on that please :))