Skip to content

Litter planned for Fall 09 (I hope)

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Tanza Basenjis Breeding Plans for 2012

    Breeder Talk
    88
    0 Votes
    88 Posts
    76k Views
    tanzaT
    @ownedbyspencer: LOL– your empty nest isn't staying empty at all! Hope the girls had fun at their sleepover. :) We have great fun!
  • Asthenia breeding plan 2011

    Breeder Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    20k Views
    SchouiffyS
    Wonderful pictures! welcome to the world puppies.
  • 2010 Litter Announcement

    Breeder Talk
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    37k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Thank you for posting them Marie, sometimes I just don't get time-I don't know why not!!
  • Planning for Next Year's Litter

    Breeder Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    khanisK
    Hope you have a good trip and he is all you are looking for AND passes all health-testing with flying colors! The spring puppies we are having in the next month [both litters no less!] were the ones we'd planned for Fall 2009. So I moved up my 2010 breedings to Fall 2009… now the girls all need to cooperate with my plans!
  • Sherwood's Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    133
    0 Votes
    133 Posts
    97k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks Andrea and Robyn, That was helpful. Zoni isn't horribly mouthy but I definitely have some more work to do with her. I carry a nylabone in my pocket for the occasion.
  • Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    216
    0 Votes
    216 Posts
    194k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    I am loving McCartney's work, thank you for the link Jenn! I bookmarked it for future reference… it's great stuff!!!:cool: