• I sent mine in before Christmas, so I am expecting my results any day now for a different (puppy).

I do have a question for you though, Pat. When will the OFA site get updated to carrier from affected (Medjai's two)

• Sometimes a results gets missed especially if the dog already has a result in the database. If you haven't seen an update and other dogs that were processed on the same day have already been posted, you should email OFA at offa@offa.org and ask them to fix it.

• i was just wondering. it's not that big of an issue, because he's neutered. if I decide to fix it, I might do that in like March.

• It just takes an email to them sometimes they will need a little additional information. I have had to ask them to fix a couple of things in the past and they have always been really nice.

• @tsjoe007:

Hey Andrew, how were you informed about the results ? By mail, email ?
    I send over Bendji's "swab card" last Monday but I don't know how long it will take to receive the results …
    Greetings from Belgium

Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a bit, but I got my results by mail. Lola's came in about 3 weeks I believe, and Booger's took a bit longer. Apparently sometimes the test doesn't work the first time & must be rerun, and I was told they only run tests once a week. So his came a couple weeks after Lola's. I don't know if you can expect the same turn around in Belgium…

• Thank you all for the info on the testresults ! When they arrive I'll let you all know.:)

• @tsjoe007:

Thank you all for the info on the testresults ! When they arrive I'll let you all know.:)

Best wishes!!! I know its difficult waiting!

• @tsjoe007:

Thank you all for the info on the testresults ! When they arrive I'll let you all know.:)

Untill now I haven't received the results of the DNA Linkage Test. I've send them a mail but they didn't respond :(…

Hope to get an answer in a few days !

• @tsjoe007:

Untill now I haven't received the results of the DNA Linkage Test. I've send them a mail but they didn't respond :(…

Hope to get an answer in a few days !

Pff.. spannend zeg!

• Sorry, still no answer and still no results !!! 😞

Suggested Topics