Introducing Sion our soon to be new addition

• awwwww. baby pictures are the greatest. 🙂 congrats.

• Cross the water, to the states?

• What a cutie!

• @sharronhurlbut:

Cross the water, to the states?

Ah no over to the UK as im in Ireland. Wish I was coming to the US!!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments:D

• Cute little guy. What kind of puppy is it?

• He's adorable! 🙂 I can't wait to see more photos!

• @YodelDogs:

Cute little guy. What kind of puppy is it?

He is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier 😃

• @Ferox:

He is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier 😃

I thought so! Those are pretty rare in the US so I haven't seen to many in person. Really cool little dogs. 🙂

• @YodelDogs:

I thought so! Those are pretty rare in the US so I haven't seen to many in person. Really cool little dogs. 🙂

There are quite a few on the West Coast, at least at the shows… and they are cool little dogs that get a bad rap!

• These breeds aften get a bad rap, but they are wonderful companion dogs.
    The bully breeds have great hearts.
    I work rescue booths with bully breeds and they dogs have a big smile on their faces, wagging tails and folks come over to them smiling, cause these dogs MAKE you smile….then they ask, what breed...and are shocked.
    Bad press..and some bad owners...otherwise, these dogs are wonderful!

• @sharronhurlbut:

These breeds aften get a bad rap, but they are wonderful companion dogs.
    The bully breeds have great hearts.
    I work rescue booths with bully breeds and they dogs have a big smile on their faces, wagging tails and folks come over to them smiling, cause these dogs MAKE you smile….then they ask, what breed...and are shocked.
    Bad press..and some bad owners...otherwise, these dogs are wonderful!

Exactly… many times at shows I have been parked next to Staffies... they are lovely, fun, great dogs...

• Aawww what a cutie I just luv their big grin they are such bighearted dog´s in england their called Nanny Dog´s due to their love of children.I´m getting puppy fever more pic´s please:D

• Here is a couple more of him!!

Yes unfortuantly they do get a bad rap, and it is usually caused by idiot owners who treat them badly and then use them as a way of intimidating people or for dog fighting.

They are one of the most loving, loyal, gentle and mad breeds I have ever had the pleasure of owning!

• awww…. he looks like a little teddy bear! :p

• Oh, he is cute on toast!

• OMG he is adorable, congrats

• What a cutie….. thanks for the pictures

Suggested Topics