Skip to content

Hide & Seek

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Twizzlers & Basenjis

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Oakley would eat sour smarties or sweet tarts over sweet potatoes or zucchini 100%. I often think it's weird how similar his taste for sour and tart candies resembles mine!! I do however like fruits and vegetables more than him..
  • Sorry AT&T the dog….

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    That never worked for me…either in school or with the bill collector.
  • Cookie Hiding

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KebasmomK
    Yeah, They're awesome!!
  • Strange experience & Question

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    Rita JeanR
    This is really the one thing that Jaycee is good at she will go after her ball a toy anything and play and play. Jaycee seems to have set her bedtime at night at about 9:00 to 9:30. So my son will play throwing her ball or toy what ever she wants getting her really tried before she goes to bed every night. Sometimes she good for 15 mins other times half hour but she has fun. I hope she don't stop this is fun.
  • Hide and Seek

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    jys1011J
    That is hysterical :D :D :D I am ROFL…this little guy is too funny!! Don't be surprised if a Limo rolls up in front of your house asking for a Mr. Manning asked us to pick him up from this address....LOL LOL :D :D :D
  • Treats & Toys that Suck :)

    Basenji Talk
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    8k Views
    PunkyP
    Wyatt will ignore all of his toys for a small water bottle with rocks in it. I wish I would have known that before I bought a bunch of toys for him. :o