Gift Exchange: Basenji Buddies Summer 2008

• I also received my eMail from Admin.

Regards,
    Esther

• I have my goodies ready, now I just have to wrap and send! What fun!

Anne in Tampa

• I'm so excited!

My basenji buddy gift is all ready and I'll be getting the finishing touches tomorrow and then it'll be in the post on Monday.

I can't wait to send it off and know that Shango's going to have a new friend!

• I am almost ready but I have to pick up something for my buddy this weekend at a Dog walking event. I am so excited to put it all together and get it in the mail.

• I mailed mine yesterday, hope our basenji buddy likes it! It was hard to stop, I kept finding things…....

Anne in Tampa

• Giving gifts and making new basenji friends is so much fun!

• Are we suppose to let our Buddies know who we are?

• You can include you forum member name in the gift package. We will specify this optional step in the gift exchange guidelines next time. I think element of the mystery, not really knowing who sent it, is fun.

• With mine, Shango wrote a letter to go with it, explaining the gifts…etc. (haha!)

• I just sent mine as they were. (surprise!)

What I would love to see is a thread dedicated to the gifts received, and how people felt about them. (good and bad). This would really come in handy next time we do an exchange. I haven't gotten mine yet, otherwise I'd start it myself.

• I think we can just continue adding to this thread.

• I plan on posting pictures when I get mine!

🙂

• @Alex:

You can include you forum member name in the gift package. We will specify this optional step in the gift exchange guidelines next time. I think element of the mystery, not really knowing who sent it, is fun.

Not to be a downer but I'd rather know who it is from, I plan on writing a letter from Zahra explaining her gifts too. I think it is a great way for those of us all over to "meet".

• So, when do we get to start hearing what people are getting from their basenji buddies?

• When I get mine, I'm going to post pics and details..

I'm sending my gifts out tomorrow so my buddy should have it within the week!

🙂

• I've got mine packaged and ready to send off tomorrow. Hope our buddy lets us know how they liked them! 😃

• I got mine back, and have to try again once I get the address fixed. It appears between the buddy and me, the address got jumbled.

• I wait for one more little detail and send off by maybe Thursday. I am curious how long the post will take….

Regards,
    Esther

• I sent my package off yesterday.

• We sent ours off today…should be to our B-buddy by Monday!

Jackpot got his box of goodies in the mail yesterday~! He LOVES the zebra stuffed animal and goes crazy every time it makes the whinny noise! What a fun gift 🙂 He was also VERY excited about the red chicken stick things...boy does he love those, he could smell them through the box and kept pawing at the box before we got it opened! The collar is VERY cool. Thanks for all of the presents!

I've attached a few pictures of Jackpot with his new favorite toy.

attachment_p_52320_0_engagement-jackpot-pictures-017.jpg
    attachment_p_52320_1_engagement-jackpot-pictures-005.jpg

Suggested Topics