• Unfortunately we were one short on our litter and therefore unless someone backs out at the last minute we don't get a puppy…we are still working for it of course and trying all our options! Pray for us!! THANKS

• I do know some breeders who will have puppies that you might want to consider.

• Thank you DM, Im VERY open to any ideas you might have! Thanks!!

Kira

• If you click on my profile you will see my website and can contact me from there - I don't want to share contact info for people who have not subscribed to this list but will be happy to give you a couple of names.

• HERE IS OUR FINAL DECISION AND THE BEAUTIFUL LITTER!!!

http://www.cquestbasenjis.com/puppies.html

• Hi everyone and merry christmas
    I recently found a dog roaming the streets. He was not tagged and I was unable to locate the owner. I still have him (much to the chagrin of my westie!). He is very cute and very sweet.

I had never heard about the breed until a friend of mine ran into a woman with a basenji that she says looks incredibly like my new stray/rescue.
    Having read a little about basenjis, "Chester" looks and behaves incredibly like the breed characteristics listed on the basenji web sites. Ill try to post a picture!! Hope it works.
    Have a happy new year all!!
    Lu

• @Capt_Jack_our_Basenji:

HERE IS OUR FINAL DECISION AND THE BEAUTIFUL LITTER!!!

http://www.cquestbasenjis.com/puppies.html

That is great…congrats... do you know which one yet?... and you certainly picked a good breeder

• Congrats on finding a new B -

Note to Maui Girl re: the previous question you had - yes you are right that's one that I was referring to.

• Yes we are getting one of the Red and White males. But i BELIEVE we will be getting the male who is FAR Left on the picture where there are all laying in a pattern and the FAR Right for the face pictures of them!!

• look like really nice pups. i'm smitten with that little tri. (course i need another tri like a whole in the head)

Suggested Topics