Let me see…

Sand…yahoo!

Hmmmm…
    attachment_t_4441_0_p1010036.jpg
    attachment_t_4441_1_p1010139.jpg
    attachment_t_4441_2_p1010051.jpg
    attachment_t_4441_3_p1010150.jpg

• Cute pics. 🙂

• Great pics - lovely landscape and beautiful dog!

• Beautiful pics. I especially like the last one.

• lovely pics. he has such extraordinary color….!

• beautiful brindle!!!!!

• I have a brindle of similar color (on one side), but that tail curl has me beat. Handsome man!!

I had to LOL. The first pic made me think your B was on a mini golf course. Do you have them there?

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

• @snorky998:

I have a brindle of similar color (on one side), but that tail curl has me beat. Handsome man!!

I had to LOL. The first pic made me think your B was on a mini golf course. Do you have them there?

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

He he, no it's not at a mini golf course. It's outside our summer/vinter-house and the thing he is standing on is a canoe. Like this one…

He's not really sure if he likes it or not, but as long as it is windy, he seems to enjoy being on the water.

attachment_p_51027_0_kasper.jpg

• My previous beasty was that same brindle color - brings back memories.
    I was hoping to get my current beasty, EL D, into my canoe. Any suggestions on helping him get accustomed so he doesn't tip me into the water?

• We used to go canoeing in the BWCA during the summers up in MN when I was growing up and we had a husky/shepard/wolf mix 4-ped. She always came along on our wilderness canoe trips. She learned to sit in the bottom of the canoe and than even would sleep in the canoe as we canoed. She was also usually positioned in the stern of the canoe so that there was more room and someone could watch her a little so that if she did get excited, she wouldn't rock the boat as much as she was capable of doing. But lots of fun to take her along.

BaMicas mom

• Great pics! Looks like you had a nice summer 🙂

Suggested Topics