• When do you think Bongo will be ready for adoption? We already adopted 1 from Brat and would love the opportunity to take in another especially if he is related to our first boy 🙂

• If the one you have is a male - I would not think that adding another male would be a good thing. Even if it is the father of the one you currently have - there is no understanding of that.

• I have a female and a male. This would be our third basenji.

• I don't know when he will be ready. I just picked him up and delivered him to the folks who are fostering him yesterday. He seemed like a pretty sweet boy. You'll need to contact the BRAT folks for more info.

• Neither the sire, Bongo nor the dam of your dog is in the Basenji Pedigree Database. It is important to have the non-AKC registered dogs in it. Please e-mail Sally Wallis with all of the pedigree information at sally.wallis@btopenworld.com

If Bongo was used as a breeding dog for many years, he may not get along with other male dogs. Was Bongo turned over to BRAT by Esh or did someone else own him? Many PA commercial dog breeders got out of the business when PA passed the new dog kennel laws.

I could not find a USDA license nor a PA Kennel license for Esh.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Suggested Topics