Skip to content

Almost 7 months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Ellie @ 10 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    15 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    JKentJ
    @bernadette thank you and yes she is!
  • Blaze at 6 Months

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    RivermoonR
    Nice looking boy…and what a big boy! Belated Happy 6 months!
  • Ayo 6 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    17k Views
    dmeyD
    I will try with the olive oil…
  • Kenji 7 Months

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lovely pics of Kenji, he is a lovely dark colour
  • 7 Months!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    @wizard: So did the hoodie help keep mosquitoes from pestering him? Nah. It's too hot up here right now so he only wears it indoors. Perhaps I should look for a tank top to keep them away though :p
  • We've forgotten Ren. 7 0f 7

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @JoeyQ: Thanks for all the pics! Just keep 'em coming. Is brindle and saddle the same? One of our breeders would be able to answer that more accuately than I. It's like a flaw in the brindle coat itself…...I think???:confused: Anyone?