• Yeah I see that…I think it is tomorrow though, the email I got actually originally said today, then I got another saying that it was tomorrow instead. I actually DVR'd it today too to watch the Big Brother segment, but already erased it before I knew about this, so I can't check. I will check it out tomorrow, though. I have no idea what the segment will be like, I guess we will see tomorrow!

• It say Tuesday which is the same info I got from another list.

• Yup. Our DVR is set to record it also. Should be interesting…

• @mauigirl:

Yup. Our DVR is set to record it also. Should be interesting…

But today is Tuesday? It would have been this morning?

• Or tomorrow it won't be the right show at all. At least I'll be able to fast forward 🙂
    I would think that if the show happened already there would be more info about it on the website….

• @mauigirl:

Or tomorrow it won't be the right show at all. At least I'll be able to fast forward 🙂
    I would think that if the show happened already there would be more info about it on the website….

Just got another email and it is tomorrow morning.. and it is with Karen Hutchinson and her Basenjis

• Who is Karen Hutchinson???

• I just watched this segment. The only breeds shown were a Basenji, 2 hairless Chinese Cresteds, 2 Otterhounds, and a PBGV and each breed only got a couple minutes air time. The Basenji was a beautiful red but neither the name of the handler nor dog was mentioned on air. Anyone know who the dog was?

• I just watched it, and fast forwarded a whole hour of the show to get there. What a face on that red!

• That was definitely Karen Hutchinson of Karnak Basenjis. She's a great lady.

Suggested Topics