Skip to content

JACK HOME & Playin with his Aiden!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Derek is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    DiegosMomD
    Thanks everyone! She is doing great so far, awesome personality. I'm so happy I found Kyle and Steve, they have been great as well.. She hasn't roo'd yet, but she screamed bloody murder in the crate in the car!
  • Our Dexi is home

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    They do have the cutest faces. Too bad we all live so far away, it would be great if they could all meet each other.
  • Aoide is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    B
    I am new to the forum with a baby girl too. My first basenji since I was a child. My Dexi looks just like your Aoide, it's like they could be sisters. Your pictures are absolutely perfect, they look professional.
  • Dads home

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    13k Views
    jys1011J
    That's a very sweet welcome!! So happy one of our own is home safe & sound :) I ditto the sentiments of the others with much much gratitude for both of your sacrifices. Here's hoping he can stay home for good :D
  • Jack and the Ocean!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    Aww, he's getting so big! Looks like his mama, at least in these photos!
  • Capt. Jack!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    NEW PICTURES OF JACK>>>for VALENTINES day!! xoxo [image: jackus001wd6.th.jpg] This is Jack, barooing at Geoff for getting me roses, (Jack get jelious) [image: jackus003bm9.th.jpg] Jack stopping to smell the roses [image: jackus010dn1.th.jpg] My Jackers getting a belly rub!!