Skip to content

New Member! Hello!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    I think I see some of the basenji ears, especially in the second picture. I just want to grab them and rub them good! :) It's most likely that there is at least a black lab there too. Also it may be not the first "mix". If it is a generation over there may be more then one mix in there. But either way, Lilly is adorable! :):) It's awesome that she has a good forever home now.
  • New member

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • New family member comming !

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    You really should verify that the parents have been DNA tested for at least Fanconi. Just saying "I have not had problems with Fanconi" is (in my opinion) not good enough, especially since we have a DNA test. Buyers should always ask to see the paperwork for test and also to seach on line at www.offa.org with the dog/bitches registration number and/or registererd name. I always encourage new people to the breed to please do the research.
  • New Family Member!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    lisastewartL
    Adorable, I'm sure they enjoy getting into mischief together
  • Hello!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum Barb and Greta Blue, lovely looking Dog and lovely name.
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !