Skip to content

Mirtillo brag

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • A small brag :)

    Basenji Showing
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    9k Views
    lisastewartL
    Yes, only brought the two girls as we did not know how hot it would be. We will run all 4 at the ASFA trial there in Aug
  • Dogshow brag!

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    Primo is too cute for words…. and yes there are some lovely pieces... loved the 2 Russell Terriers with the english tack... I think it was called tattle tail?
  • A little brag

    Basenji Showing
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    BuanaB
    :D after such a long day of showing… I think she got that from her mom... You can put Buana all day long at a ring for some showing... :D
  • Bath Brag

    Basenji Showing
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    Bath brag…. ha ha. I am not sure where my head was, but I thought I would be seeing Maya lounging in a nice bubble bath with candles around her! Congratulations to both you and Maya - good work!
  • A little Brag

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    congrats!!
  • Just some brags

    Basenji Showing
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    11k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    @Buana: She seems to smile on the last one! Haha….The first pic is Sugar and the Last two are Shadow-goes to show you the line is true! LOL