Skip to content

Pictures of your dogs Catching Some Rays

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Catch!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    3 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    elbrantE
    @jkent Awesome! Doodle brought a tennis ball home from a walk one day... but she doesn't know what to do with it. LOL
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    I used Wisdom Panel for my assumed Basenji mix. It showed no basenji at all. My boy is 32 lbs and short hair. His DNA says he is 25% American Eskimo 12.5% Boston Terrier 12.5% Chow Chow 12.5% German Shepherd 12.5% Miniature Schnauzer 25% Breed Group-Sporting, Herding, Hound, Terrier. Having owned basenjis all my life I would say my boy has basenji in him by his personality and behavior regardless of what his dna says!!
  • My dog Flea

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    I definitely see Shiba in there! Not sure about Basenji though
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    L
    Thank you, all, for the compliments! Ty's registered name is Apex Tyvola. He just turned 3 and is recently retired from the show ring. Zeenie is between 11 & 13 and is a BRAT dog originally found in Illinois: I've had her 9 years now and she is an angel (w/ horns, occasionally:rolleyes:)
  • Nala pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    nala121498N
    Well let's just ay that Obedience is definitely out (LOL) and the fact that she'd have to listen to do Agility…hmmm....that's out too. That leaves only Lure Coursing and well, she's not fun to be with on a leash, especially around other dogs...so again...that's out! But seriously, I've often felt that I've done her (and the breed and breeder) a disservice for not registering her. I guess I'll have to wait until the next one (if I can convince my husband to get another Basenji) to rectify the matter. I never knew about the DNA studies... Thank you all for your compliments and information.
  • My Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Awwwwwww, are they sweet… looking that is. Mine looks sweet, but can be a little devil. Thanks for sharing pics.