Skip to content

Bodhis first day at doggy park

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Our first Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    6 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    We bought a dremel to do his nails and he absoutely hates it. I let him look, snif and move it while it was not off and he just backs up. I turned it on and he ran away. So we will us the dog clippers for his nails, those seem to be working.
  • Kipawa enjoys a sunny day at the park

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Yes, socialization is great and fun too..you know he is having a ball and what better feeling is there? I love him playing with the doxie, as our doxie Gus is way to grumpy to play with Pippin..he snuggles with him but no play, NO…Gus will do anything for bodyheat but that is just about all. Great pictures btw.
  • Rainy Days

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Hooray for the floods!
  • A little bit of Gizmo. His first day home.

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    17k Views
    wizardW
    OMG - tooooo funny. I just love puppy pictures - their eyes are so huge.
  • Bodhi at 9months

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    Thanks for the picture!! All those happy, sloppy smiles are a joy to see. What do you use to shoot because those flying feet are pretty clear as well. Bodhi looks great. 25-26lbs for a healthy, muscled male isn't out of line IMO. My vet would say "for a young 'un, he's fine, just remember though, as you age so does he. So if you keep your butt off the couch, so will your dog"!!!:D
  • A Day At Basenji Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    B
    Thank You J :cool: Those are great pictures, I love the Ojo shot!;) Thanks for making the drive so very early in the AM and spending your day with Us….....it was great!:D I look forward to meeting your Family and as you know you are always welcomed at Basenji Park.