Skip to content

Bodhis first day at doggy park

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Our first Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    6 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    We bought a dremel to do his nails and he absoutely hates it. I let him look, snif and move it while it was not off and he just backs up. I turned it on and he ran away. So we will us the dog clippers for his nails, those seem to be working.
  • Another day at the dog park

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Looks like he is doing great at the dog park and with the other dogs - nice pictures, all of them! Gotta love the lhasa in the bright red coat - aren't we all thrilled we don't have to keep up with hair like that?!?
  • Rainy Days

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Hooray for the floods!
  • Lilo's first days with us.

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    tanzaT
    @Quercus: I love Stitch, the character, precisely because I swear whoever created him MUST have patterned him after a Basenji! There is a dog out here named Stitch, his registered name is DC Select Rugosa Alien Invader SC LCX. We are planning on using him for a breeding this fall :) And with any luck, we will be doing a frozen breeding to Stitch's sire, Jaadii…
  • Doggie Park Adventure

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    So Cute…I Can't wait for Zaire to be old enough for us to go out to the dogparks....Charlie is starting to get miffed that he is missing his twice a week visit to the park. :) Thank you for the great pics.
  • My assistant for the day…

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    Too precious!!!