Skip to content

Mirtillo loves Coca Cola..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My two loves

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    almost looks sur-real, like a painting ! just the perfect setting-gorgeous!
  • Mirtillo and Pip

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    dmeyD
    The pictures are beautiful, as always. Looks like you had a great time at the zoo. Can't go to the zoo here either!!!! …..I'll take some pictures of our walks here tomorrow, hopefully everyone will enjoy them,.. Although I guarantee they won't be as nice as these!!
  • Who loves the sun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Congratulations on the clear fanconi results for Bowpi. So nice to have that out of the way!
  • Would Love Your Opinion!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Oh awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Donkey love

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    These are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!
  • Diego loves you!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Basenji_Boy: Yep, same here…...monkey madness.:D SAME here! Wierd….the only toy that Ivy never shredded with a blue monkey with brown arms and legs...I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere around here.