• Hey,

Buana likes it so much, he'd like to look outsite for dogs and walks a lot in different places.

Want kind of ship your husband wans to buy?
    Our ship is 80 meters long, named Spranky (after my first dog, a stabijhound)

The breeder of our Basenji's is Toka Kilima. from holland.

I placed some pictures on the site now!
    More pictures, (i don't have much tima at this moment) can you find at:

www.buanabizi.com

• They are beautiful…welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures at sea....with Basenjis no less!

• Hello and welcome to the forum:)

• Welcome and you have a great looking dog

• what beautiful dogs. That Ibizan was neat too.

• @Buana:

Hey,

Buana likes it so much, he'd like to look outsite for dogs and walks a lot in different places.

Want kind of ship your husband wans to buy?
    Our ship is 80 meters long, named Spranky (after my first dog, a stabijhound)

The breeder of our Basenji's is Toka Kilima. from holland.

I placed some pictures on the site now!
    More pictures, (i don't have much tima at this moment) can you find at:

www.buanabizi.com

My husband wants a sail boat. We are thinking a Catamaran type boat.

Wonderful website, your two pups are great looking, and I love all your other critters too

• @dash:

what beautiful dogs. That Ibizan was neat too.

Yes, she stayed with us for four months. She is going to Australia and we took care of her a while. So the breeder had enouch tim for her other dogs.

She is now gone for a month but we miss her very very much, she took our hearts….
    We wished she came back and never have to leave again...
    It's hard to let go such a sweet dog...

• Welcome to the forum (don't worry about your english we can understand it fine). And what beautiful dogs!

• Hi there. The dogs are beautiful!

• Welcome! I love your web site and all the photos, your basenjis are very beautiful. Your life must be very interesting, I hope to hear about many of your adventures. And your English is very good!

Anne in Florida

Suggested Topics