Skip to content

Okay, this isn't a "story" but….

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • I have ''issues'' with my basenji, can you help ?

    Basenji Talk
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    28k Views
    YodelMaY
    Ladybasenji, where are you in Quebec? Montreal? We have a place in Gatineau (Aylmer sector) and one of my dogs might even be related to yours. You're experiences with your girl remind me so much of my first basenji, about 20 years ago–it gets easier, I swear! Let me know if you'd like help with Lady--they're nothing like labs and will never be "obedient" but there are tricks for training them : D
  • "You can't do that with a Basenji!"

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Gorgeous dog and such a great story! I loved reading it…she was something VERY special...thank you so much for sharing!!
  • C-Me "1"… Squirrel "0"

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    our garden is loaded with fieldmouses at the moment…. my B's do not care very much but my Ibizan hounds snack them all the time, sometimes they bring one inside for me to have, as a present, and they look quite offended when they notice I throw their delicious present in the garbage can ....
  • Your B's "Heaven"

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • "The Cleaners"

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    torchsongT
    She-Ra helps clean off the Peanut Butter knife (held so she won't cut herself (even though it's a butter knife I've heard stories)) when I'm done with it. Gonna have to try the mashed potato beater this Thanksgiving (it's her first…she's seen this big bird in the fridge but can't quite figure out what to do about it! :) ).
  • Stormie's 1st dinner at his "Gramma's" house

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    There's no animal so resourceful as a hungry basenji. They were slighted you know for centuries being last in line at the cooking pot.