Skip to content

Pictures of Gaia

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Love these little doggies.
  • Sunny pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    MacPackM
    All your kids are beautiful, canine, feline, human….great photo set.
  • Shaye pictures - again

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    @BasenjiDiva: In the last one it is hard to tell if she is getting to know the other dog really well or keeping her nose safe from sunburn. Pat Shaye really liked this other dog - So I don't think sunburn was the issue here.:cool:
  • Pictures of this morning

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    tsjoe007T
    @Buana: Great pics Janneke!!! He has such a naughty face!! :D I agree Kim ! As always, the pics of Tillo are great (with the new Canon)! And yes, they're all devils in disguise :D I have the small version here at home since yesterday!! Fun guaranteed I assure you ! :D
  • Holiday Pictures!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    aww man Im soo Jealous of the laying by the fire picture….thats where I wanna be RIGHT NOW!! hehehee
  • Eli Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    GetismomG
    He's a beautiful dog!