Skip to content

Basenji Puppy Pile

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • Is she Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You had me confused and then I realized you meant the write up on the other rescue (Okapi)… I like less white also. So I had to go look... wow, coloring reminds me of minpins. :) Cute dog though.
  • Puppy- Basenji Mix

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Do you have more pics of her? Her tail looks like it curls upward but I can't tell exactly what her ears are doing. She is way too small to be a Vizsla but I can see why some see the breed in her. The coloring is similar to a Vizsla.
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • Pile Up

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    Sweet pictures! Funny about the feather thing. Abbey tries to bring home feathers she finds on the sidewalk.
  • New Puppy, Lucy, Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    JannekeJ
    She's adorable! Very cute!