Skip to content

Basenji Puppy Pile

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    4 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    My Angel has been through a rough time. I work Monday through Thursday so she has to be crated. But my daughter lets her out and I come home at noon. But the worst part is two weeks ago my son in law was in bad ATV accident and is on life support so I’ve had to leave Angel even more. She really is a good little girl and I was just afraid it might make her act worse. She doesn’t want me out of her sight . I love her so much and we are doing the best we can. She found out this week she can jump up on the back of the couch and she thinks she’s so smart. And I tell her she is😃
  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • Puppy- Basenji Mix

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Do you have more pics of her? Her tail looks like it curls upward but I can't tell exactly what her ears are doing. She is way too small to be a Vizsla but I can see why some see the breed in her. The coloring is similar to a Vizsla.
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • New Puppy, Lucy, Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    JannekeJ
    She's adorable! Very cute!
  • Our basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    We got Killian from a breeder in Ohio–-Jim Edgerton. That's where he had gotten our previous male basenji. We took Logan and Jasmine to his place and looked at several 1 year olds and a puppies and Jasmine eliminated the others and we agreed with her pick.