Skip to content

How many toys do you need?!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • We need one more couch

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    irenaI
    @Basenjimamma: Great picture.. we just managed to train our four dogs to go to their fancy, huge dogbed right by the couch, so we could have the couch back..I miss snuggling with them, but it is nice to be able to sit.. Once we were thinking about this huge dogbed for our 4 but then we realized this dogbed probably would be used by us instead of B' (typically) :rolleyes::D.
  • Many thanks!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Congratulations Kairoe!!!
  • Evidence that Toby needs a playmate/companion

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    I love that too, Your b's vocals are SOO interesting, like a dino growl, lol. CUTE!!
  • Mani/pedi Day for Nala!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    You're so lucky to have such cooperation from Nala AND your husband. For me, this would be like winning the lottery! :D :D
  • Okay, I really need you all to…...

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Need your opinions

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Quercus: you google Decker Rat Terrier, you will find some good info. Oops, I just saw that Lisa posted the same info :)