Skip to content

Help!!!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • HELP ~ What to do?

    Basenji Talk
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    KebasmomK
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Help asap please

    Locked Basenji Talk
    169
    0 Votes
    169 Posts
    132k Views
    elbrantE
    This thread is 11 years old, If you are experiencing similar problems or have questions (or answers) yourself, please start a new topic thread. Thank you.
  • Help!!!! Vote!!!

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Chelbell26C
    awe, well hopefully next year will be his "breakout" year. #14 is still very good!!! :-) Yea Dallas!
  • Oh no! Help!

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    Often dogs don't know WHERE to go, in a new place. So, take them out every 3 hrs and treat/praise with proper elimation. Also, keep the areas of the apt your not in, closed. Keep the dog with you, and if you see the nose down, take it out. This should pass as the dog gets more settled. We travel a lot with our dogs, and we keep them with us in motel rooms, with closets, bathrooms shut. When they act like they are sniffing, we take them out. Also, extra exercise with your b will help. Good luck
  • Collar Help

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    etzbsederE
    Thanks for all the help. I got the martingale one for now. Maybe I'll get the hound collar later, but I figured I'd get the kind I already know and swear by.
  • Help

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    MantisM
    ha ha, those are cute. if i put a basenji sculpture on the floor Caesar thinks it is alive. I wonder how he would react to something like this! Cute!!