Skip to content

I Just Adopted Mine

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Just joined

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Welcome to the forum Mike and i wish you every success in getting your Basenji.
  • Hello ~ just signed up . . .

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    Nsanas_MomN
    Thank you one and all for the warm welcome, it is nice to be among friends who share the same affections with the B's. I posted a photo it is next to my profile, I'm so new at this thread thing I still can't figure a lot of it out . . . Also welcome to the newbees also . . . Thanks Sharron, you were right, and so happy they are such a welcoming warm group. . . hugs!
  • Just wanted to introduce myself. :)

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    jys1011J
    Welcome!! Please let us know if we can be of any help :)
  • My recent Basenji Mix adoption

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    MaggieM
    Thanks everyone for your replies..This forum is so nice and very informative. It's a great find for us new Basenji owned people :) Patty
  • Hi I just joined!

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    My niece, who has pitt bulls and with whom I have friendly little "competition" as to who has the better dog, says that little "trick" doesn't prove Jazzy's smart, just that she has me well-trained. Well. . . then, she MUST be relatively smart. She's managed to do a better job "training" me than my parents and husband put together. LOL
  • Adopting Cali

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    AlexA
    Hi! Welcome to Basenji Forums! Sounds like you adopted a great dog! Do you have any photos of Cali? It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Let us know if you need help posting your photos.