• I had a note from Adam this morning.

Arti was in a very bad accident, involving a truck and three other cars. Arti was with her family(no dogs), but Adam didn't mention any other injured family members…..I will ask that question. Arti had some vertabre damage and will be in a cast and on her back for what Adam said was a 9 month recovery. If I read Adam correctly she will be coming home from the hospital in a few days, but her recovery will take many months.
    I think Adam must have read all of your comments to Malgo and she is very touched by the response from you all, and thanks you for your concern, prayers and well wishes.

Thank You Adam for the updates, you do very well with the English.;)

• Gary you posted what I was about to post.

Basenji Forum, I'd like to thank you all for keeping Arti in your thoughts and prayers and sending positive vibes.

• Please send her our wishes for quick recovery & we are still praying for her 🙂

• Yes, please let her know that we are thinking of her and sending thoughts and prayers for a full, speedy recovery!

• If anyone would like to send a get well card, pm myself or WBL for Arti's address.

• I came back !!!!Car incident was terrible…this is miracle from God that I and my family lives…Irresponsible driver of luxurious quick car caused this tragedy. I have broken spine ( I have plaster corset - on 6 months), my husband has very damaged face ...My son had not injuries( he went in car armchair for children)-he has psychical trauma...very good that it was in incident not with us dogs...this would be terrible...

I am in my house now...in several days my husband will return from hospital...I wait...
    My dogs live now with my the Greatest Friend - ADAM OSTROWSKI 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
    I thank You for positive thoughts and good words…Adam read me your words...this added me energies:)

Exceptional , Special Thanks for Basenji_Boy , WBL, Seko- Thank YOU !!!!!

I am sorry for my bad English :o :o :o

• Arti we are glad that you are out of the hospital and that your family survived this horrible accident

• Gosh I have just seen this:eek:
    I'm glad that you all survived this terrible accident. Glad you are out of hospital and that your husband will be home soon too.

• So happy to hear you will be ok! Welcome home!

• Arti - So glad you posted. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of healing. Thank God you all survived what was a most horrific crash. God bless and take good care one day at a time.

• Arti – your English is wonderful! We are glad to see you home and able to post in any language!

So terribly sorry about this horrible accident, and are praying for a speedy and successful recovery for all of you.

• Arti, Thank goodness you are safe at home, and your family will be OK. Best wishes forquick healing. and your English is wonderful.

Anne in Tampa

• So happy to see you posting again Arti!:D 😃 😃 😃 😃 Glad you are at home.

I hope your husband gets out of the hospital soon.

Heal quickly, we miss your great dogs and beautiful pictures.🆒

Suggested Topics