Skip to content

Say hello to my new sister-in-law

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • My new ducklings!

    Off Topic
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    18k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I have three rouen and the rest are muscovey.
  • Strange or Outdated Laws

    Off Topic
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Since I am in Virginia, I thought I'd see what laws are on the books here…I don't want to get in trouble while I'm in the state: State Laws: There is a state law prohibiting “corrupt practices of bribery by any person other than candidates." Driving while not wearing shoes is prohibited. It is illegal to tickle women. Cities: Culpeper No one may wash a mule on the sidewalk. Waynesboro It is illegal for a woman to drive a car up Main Street unless her husband is walking in front of the car waving a red flag. Richmond It is illegal to flip a coin in a restaurant to see who pays for the coffee. Norfolk You may not spit on a seagull.
  • New House…New Floor...ARGH!!!!

    Off Topic
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    @MacPack: I recommend rubber-backed area rugs, or you will find them all in a pile against the wall as they skid along….. Anne And watch them closely. After 3 yrs w/Jazzy and 11 mos w/Keoki, they suddenly decided to eat an area rug. Okay, not exactly "eat" it, but they certainly ruined it in a big way. :mad: Why? Why? after all that time? :confused: :confused: Because they are Basenjis.:p
  • My Sister-in laws K-9

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    Aw, how fitting. What a great tribute…thanks for sharing.
  • Squiggys Sisters

    Off Topic
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    15k Views
    dashD
    I am sure these guys have all found homes, but I was curious if you had ant updated pics. They are so cute!
  • New Arrival

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    M
    Hey my Basenji boy Gibby is startled everytime he sees a mirror. I really think sometimes he has no idea what he looks like as he sees more humans than other dogs! Lord knows somedays I am sure I will look over and see him walking across the room on the 2 hind legs as he so curious about things above him…I do know that is one handsome Grandson and CONGRATS!