• Myran sleeps under my duvet with his head on my tummy and little sister Efia 10 weeks sleeps in her crate by my bed.When she´s totally housebroken she´ll be welcomed to join us;)

• Goober sleeps by my feet. I don't know how he stands the smell. It also gets annoying when my wife and the other dogs pile on the bed and the restless leg syndrome is acting up.

• My girls has always been able to sleep with me since I got her. She has 2 dog beds in the bedroom and there is also a couch in there as well. Sometimes she start out on the couch or one of the dog beds but almost always ends up in the bed under the covers by morning. Sometimes at bed time she is a bit frisky even with an evening walk, I will give her a chewy treat which she will work on until she get tired and goes to bed. Now she is 11 yrs, there are not too many times she isn't ready for bed when I am these days, but she will look for something to get into when she isn't ready for bed if I don't give her something to get her busy.

• All three pups sleep in bed with us. We bought two double beds and stuck them togeather so we could all fit. It's still crowded.

My next dog IS going to sleep in a crate!

Suggested Topics