• Congratulations! What a nice family!

• Congrats,a beautiful baby boy. dad's got to be really happy.

I guess the inducing labor threat works again!

• Congrats He's such a cutie !!! Just remember to enjoy the times now Boy do they grow up soooo fast 🙂

• Congrastulations on your new baby!

• I suppose that after that much labor and a C-section you probably don't want to hear from people who only went 8 months 1 week and had no labor until 10 min before baby popped out. 🙂 (that would be me x3)

Congrats to you all - and some advice - if you start right now saving for college and car insurance - you might have enough $ when you need it.

• **For those of you who have been asking for more pictures of Baby Aiden here you go!!!:)

HERE IS AIDEN'S SHIRT THAT I LOVE…LOL

AIDEN'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME "GO BUCKS!!!"

MOM DAD AND AIDEN ALL DRESSED UP IN FOOTBALL COSTUMES FOR HALLOWEEN!!

AIDEN…ONE MONTH OLD 10-23-2007**

• Very cute!

• Aww - so precious. Thanks - Hope you're feeling much better now. I remember the 1st 6 weeks were the toughest with the C-section and all the changes.

• Thanks for sharing those, Kira!! He's adorable {duh, right?}.
    Already a month anda half; Wow, the time is flying!

• OOOOOhhh! He's sooooo adorable! Great costumes, you all look great!

• THANK!!! And OH YES time does fly…i dont want him to get bigger....

• @Capt_Jack_our_Basenji:

THANK!!! And OH YES time does fly…i dont want him to get bigger....

My first baby is 20. That's TWENTY YEARS OLD!!! How the blazes did THAT happen? LOL.
    My last baby will be 9 –NINE!!!!! -- in a couple of weeks. Yikes!

I know people always say, "enjoy them while they're young; they grow up before you know it", which is true, but there's no way to really appreciate that fact until it's too late! You are so busy with the day to day, you just don't notice that suddenly your infant is packing to move out!

But there is so much fun to come! By this time next year, he'll be walking!! and beginning to talk!!! THAT is so much fun!
    You DO want those fun days to come also.

But I know these infancy days are so special -- so snuggly and warm.
    {and tiring! 😉 } I understand there's a part of you that would love it to last forever.

Suggested Topics