Skip to content

Happy Birthday Basenji Boy

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Happy 2020!!

    Off Topic
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    AlexA
    Happy new year!
  • when basenjis are cold!

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    7k Views
    N
    @CrazyBasenjiMom I live in the very Southern tip of Indiana & we get some pretty cold winters & there's a lot of humidity so it's a real "biting" cold & if the winds blowing ~ it feels like razor blades are in it!! If no one else wants the sweaters, I'd be glad to have them for my next b that I'm waiting on getting!! But if someone else lives in a colder area & wants them, they can get them! If no one else wants them, I'll be happy to have them. Before my Mother passed last yr., she'd knit up one for everyday of the week & one to wear on wash-day!! :)
  • No such thing as a Basenji

    Off Topic
    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    23k Views
    BARTB
    Sorry, but I'd most likeley go for a beagle, that was my very first dog and he was awesome!! Got him off the street…my first 'rescue'...after that, crap, can I say this...a cat.....OUCH!!!...Yeah, I was very lucky with both my B pets, but as I get older, I'm not sure I would be able to handle a young B. However, as I look forward to retiring I'm more than happy to have multiple B's in my home. :) Older ones, like me :)
  • Snow Basenji

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    :d :d :d
  • Birthday

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    Happy happy birthday Jaycee from Abbey who was 6 years old Christmas Day.
  • My BOY!

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied