Skip to content

Dog fighting, USC asst coach

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Smiling Dog

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    The golden I used to have did similar things w/her ears/eyes when I approached w/a leash. It was a habit formed from years of me sliding a new collar on with the leash attached. She'd squint and pull her ears back in anticipation of the collar being slid over her head. The smile? I never got that.
  • Invisible dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    How come the invisible dogs are so much better behaved than real ones? When I run my invisible dog for agility (aka walking the course), he always qualifies. Well, except when I was running my invisible Jet the try-ing.
  • Why dogs bite.

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    lovemybarooL
    Those pics are great. They all look so humiliated! I love the bunny one though. That dog reminds me of the kid from "A Christmas Story". They both look like they have about the same feeling about their bunny outfit!
  • Who gets the dog?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    I saw this show for the first time last night. I didn't think it was sad, because the nice doggy gets adopted into a home where the people have been evaluated and dog is placed with people who are best suited for the individual dog. It's like a reality game and they all know only one home gets the dog. The people know they might not get that dog. But I'm glad that the people who don't win on the show, will probably adopt and rescue another well deserving dog. Just my take . . . but I only saw the one show.
  • Lucky Dog

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is a happy ending! My SIL's boxer ran out the door one Christmas morning at the other SIL's house. We all watched in horror as she dashed into the street and ran INTO an car. She bounced off the passenger door, and seemed completely unphased!