Skip to content

Hello from Ohio!!!!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    ?
    Welcome , a basenji will always have your back.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    btterfly111B
    Thanks Guys! I made a post in the feeding section with Barley's eating behaviors. Everyone has been really helpful. I'm glad I joined!
  • Hello from southern ohio

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    dashD
    @annie_9499: Hello I am from southern ohio and i am interested in getting a basenji for my husband for christmas! can anyone help me? Welcome Annie. We are in Columbus. Please consider an older Basenji. You can see some great dogs on BRAT's webpage that Sharron mentioned below. Even if they aren't in Ohio they can still get them to you.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    youngandtiredY
    First off, Welcome to our site of valueable Basenji information. I have learned so much linking into this site, we have lots of laughs as well. My B, Sahara, crosses her legs all the time, she is such a showoff and often has the regal queen look. I love the look myself, they are such beautiful dogs I must say, not that I am partial or anything. Your Piper is so cute, welcome again.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    dashD
    @WriggleysMom: We've always had rescues and I feel like I've missed out on puppy antics, so I'm debating. Toby doesn't baroo or wag his tail and I really miss being met at the door with a welcome baroo and a tail trying to wag itself off!! I had a puppy and was getting the urge for another but now we have a 7-mo old foster and I can't take my eyes off her. I remembered I really did not miss that!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    phoenix3P
    I have a question though how do i post pics so that you can see them in the page instead of having to open an attachment ? :)