• i love cute little puppies

• The first one is abby at 3 months that's when I first got her.

The next one is in Feb she was 8 months.

The last two are current just took them 5 minutes ago and she is not quite 13 months. I am kind of concerned about her size though, I weighed her a couple of days ago and she only weighs 17.5 lbs, when I see all the other pics on here everybodies dog looks bigger than her. Even her parents which I have pictures of look bigger. The other dog is Missy our mixed breed, mixed with what we are not sure. Lab and ? look at her tail maybe a little B in there somewhere?
    attachment_p_18729_0_abby1.jpg
    attachment_p_18729_1_dogs1.jpg
    attachment_p_18729_2_pict0018.jpg
    attachment_p_18729_3_pict0016.jpg

• Here are Abby's Parents.

Sonic is her dad Red and White

Poison Ivy is her mom Black and White.
    attachment_p_18730_0_abbys-dad-sonc.jpg
    attachment_p_18730_1_abbys-mom-ivey.jpg

• Hello all. I regret to say, I do not have any baby pics of Metinga as we got her when she was 5yrs old. I did have some pics of her that we posted on the "Basenji Magazine" on the photo gallery but that website does not seem to exist anymore. So I can not retrieve them.

However, Helix I do happen to have baby pics of thanks to his puppy raiser and the PADS website (we got him exactly one year ago this week).

I hope this works(I will be guessing at the time frames):
    1. Helix at I think about 3mths of age
    2.Helix at about age 4-5mths

Will have to post 2 current ones in next message but have to try to resize them so the file will fit.
    attachment_p_19996_0_baby-helix-pads.jpg
    attachment_p_19996_1_helix_close-up.jpg

• Hello all. I regret to say, I do not have any baby pics of Metinga as we got her when she was 5yrs old. I did have some pics of her that we posted on the "Basenji Magazine" on the photo gallery but that website does not seem to exist anymore. So I can not retrieve them.

However, Helix I do happen to have baby pics of thanks to his puppy raiser and the PADS website (we got him exactly one year ago this week).

I hope this works(I will be guessing at the time frames):
    1. Helix at I think about 3mths of age
    2.Helix at about age 4-5mths

Will have to post 2 current ones in next message but first have to try to resize them so the files fit.

Rhonda- Tang and Helix's mom

• Wow, the 7month olds look defined where my Cairo now looks chubby?

How much are your 7month olds eating now?

• Again, Keoki is only 6.5 mos, but he eats 3/4 cup of Puppy chow twice a day, so 1.5 cups a day.

• Awww everyone your babies are so cute!!!

• Not sure if I will succesfully post a pic but here is my girl at almost 7 months old. (if this works) This is a new computer so I don't have the puppy pics on here anymore.
    http://www.basenjiforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=824&stc=1&d=1186433597
    attachment_p_20312_0_rsz_1rsz_img_2923.jpg

• OMG ur babies are all so DARN CUTE!!!!!! I want a baby too!!

Suggested Topics