• Please post your age of your basenji if you think he/she is a senior. I am curious who has the oldest and wisest basenji out there. Photos would be great!!

I have heard of them being 16-17years….

• My Maggii will be 16 august 27th and my OJ will be 16 Sept 9th

• by the way, Maggii is in my avatar pic… the red & white taken about March of this year... The Tri, Mickii was 14 in Feb.

• Obviously I won't have the oldest, as I am fairly new to the world of B's.
    But Pat has just given me great hope that my two "babies" will be around for a long, long time!!!

• Mine is not the oldest at 13-1/2 but I did have a tri color live to be 17-1/2 (1/75 to 6/92).

• My Jojo, pictured in my avatar is 11yr young…

• Hello all:
    My Metinga will be 12yrs old in October 2007. We are pup pals with one or 2 B's on Dogster that are 16yrs old and there is one more I came across on Dogster also that is 17yrs old.
    All the B's I ever came across or heard of were either living up to age 12yrs or 14.5yrs max. That's great that I can expect to get more potential years with Metinga:)

• can you guys post pictures of your elder basenjis….

how many dog year vs. human years? 7

That cant be the same ages for basenjis....Maggii would be 112 years old.

Let's try 5-6years for every human year? That would make Maggii 85-102yrs old?

Does that sound right?

• @Mantis:

can you guys post pictures of your elder basenjis….

how many dog year vs. human years? 7

That cant be the same ages for basenjis....Maggii would be 112 years old.

Let's try 5-6years for every human year? That would make Maggii 85-102yrs old?

Does that sound right?

Maggii is my avtar (the red and white) Mickii the tri is 14 1/2… I will post some pictures later...

Suggested Topics