Skip to content

Lots of new pics!!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • New pictures

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    ?
    What a sweetie. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • New Basenji Friend!

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    didn't realize the kjaanbutt was spam sorry!
  • New Coats!!!

    Basenji Talk
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    17k Views
    snorky998S
    @BDawg: Snorky998– Where are the pics?! Boy, this is a little late…. Hope I got it right.....the first pics of Kate and Ty in their new coats from Carrie [image: attachment_p_65353_0_im002892.jpg]
  • Ruff Wears New 2008 Harness Pics

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    lauralopezL
    Thank you for the detail pictures. Excellent. I guess I would also get a XS for Talker and a XXS for Savannah. This really appears to be a nice alternative for the car. Thank you again!
  • New Dog Bed

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    AmberedA
    hahaha jazzy is a bed hog! she looks sooooo peaceful. they have a great knack for finding the softest place to lay.
  • New to site

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome…no breeding info. from me, but I'm certain you'll get lots of feedback and have fun with others who share your passion for Basenjis! I got mine from a NH breeder and we live in VT. Enjoy!