• The time has finally come. In just a few hours I will have my 8 week old B named Chance. Oah my!!! We have been waiting for this day for a year!
    I can't even sleep. As soon as I get back from Portland this evening I will post pictures…Get ready 😃 😃

• @Vanessa626:

The time has finally come. In just a few hours I will have my 8 week old B named Chance. Oah my!!! We have been waiting for this day for a year!
    I can't even sleep. As soon as I get back from Portland this evening I will post pictures…Get ready 😃 😃

I'm so happy for you Van, I know what this means to you. Congrats and pics, pics and more pics.

Welcome home Chance.

• I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see him!!

• So exciting… a new family member! Looking forward to pics!!

• Ready and waiting!!!!

• Many many congratulations, Vanessa! Hope your trip goes well today. Can't wait to see the pics tonight! And I can't wait to meet the little guy in person….or should I say in canine?? 🙂

• @Vanessa626:

The time has finally come. In just a few hours I will have my 8 week old B named Chance. Oah my!!! We have been waiting for this day for a year!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How funny is it that we live so close to each other and will be getting our B's on the vary same day. Our B is being flown to us from portland tonight 🙂

• So excited for you, B's are a handful but you gotta love them.

• Wooo! congrats, can't wait to see pictures.

• hooray! hahaha you are so in for it.

• Congrats Vanessa!!! It's such an exciting time when you finally get to bring your baby home! Hooray for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Suggested Topics