Skip to content

Pharaoh turned two and I think I want another…

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Another pic

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    M
    Her ears and her tail look very Basenji to me. Does she have a freckled belly? Can she bark? Does she lick herself like a cat?
  • Two tired Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    They always make me smile. I'll have to see if I can get a decent print to frame.
  • What kind of dog do you think I am?

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    S
    I see the Basenji. Especially the one that shows the ears and typical Basenji wrinkled forehead. Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  • Another Photo

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Great picture! (and Thunderbird - little pictures are great for those of us with small screens so don't worry)
  • Really? You want THAT sunspot???!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    snorky998S
    Great Pics!! My two roam from window to window depending on the time of day and where the sun hits. Katie will lay in the debris you have shown in your photos just like Lenny. Tyler will do everything in his power to avoid dirt or unseemly areas. He even whines &/or whimpers when he's cleaning his feet or undercarriage after some perceived dirtiness he has been in contact with. (He'll occasionally sunbathe in, and dig in Katie's sand box, then he comes in and complains while he's cleaning the sand off!!! It's very irritating)
  • My two sweeties

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    They are both just beautiful! I can see why Buana is proud on himself–he must know how beautiful he is :)